CHAMBERS ACCOMMODATION AND TOURISM
About Chambers Accommodation and Tourism - WHO AND WHAT WE ARE:
We are not an association. We are a networking and information provider to all our members.
We do not have a Chairperson, President or CEO. We are business partners in the industry for the industry.
We do not get paid for our services. We combine our knowledge and resources to the benefit of our members.
All business partners will approve all decisions before implementing.
A member may join as a business partner without paying and extra fee.
Member’s fees are used for marketing and exposure.
BEING A CACCT MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Your annual subscription includes the following:
1. Membership of Chambers Accommodation & Tourism.
2. Exposure on the www.cacct.co.za website. We market this site worldwide.
3. Exposure and linked on E-Business.
3. Numerous discounts.
4. Facilities for online booking, no commissions payable through Cacct.
5. Accommodation referral desk without charging any booking commission.
6. Extra exposure on any other service provided, i.e. pet friendly, wheelchair friendly, conferencing, wedding
facilities and wedding venues without charging an extra fee.
7. Discount on annual Hospitality & Tourism conference.
We mentioned just a few points that might be beneficial to you.
We can sit on all the chairs of government and talk till we are blue in the face. At the end, it is not for us to make any final decisions, therefore we spend our time and effort to bring together people in the industry and concentrate on marketing and informing our members. We think our members should pass accommodation discounts on to fellow members. We all work hard and need to get away from it all and the right thing to do is to book and support another member.
Complete online application form if you would like to become a member of this networking group.
OUR AIM IS TO:
• Maintain internationally accepted standards and quality amongst all our accommodation and tourism partners.
• To provide ongoing information and training as the hospitality industry grows to all our members.
• To uphold all necessary laws and requirements in the industry.
• Maintain the highest level of service excellence.
• To promote affordable hospitality packages amongst tour operators and the accommodation sector.
• Loyalty program within the group.
• Group marketing.
• To promote partnerships between Chambers Accommodation & Tourism and relevant businesses.
• To be a one stop Hospitality Information Service
If we haven't replied to you within 48 hours after you have sent this form to us, please contact us at +27(0) 82 268 0604/082 9222260 082 9222260 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org